Forge A Career In The Energy Industry With
At Jade Energy, we believe in developing talents from within and nurturing each employee to deliver value in both their personal and professional lives. From roles in project management to marketing and trading, forge a rewarding career with us today.
Our Values & Working Culture
- Flexible Workforce
Staying connected & breaking down borders, we believe employees can be themselves and you can be serious without wearing a suit.
- Flat Structure
We value being agile and respond quickly to market changes – that means no rigid reporting structures or excessive decision-making chains.
- Collaboration & Growth
We engage employees by breaking down silos and fostering cross-functional activities, helping them grow individually and as a team to spur greater innovation.
- Inclusive & Open
We embrace a culture of inclusiveness, openness and honesty. We practice an open-door policy coupled with the belief that every employee’s voice deserves to be heard.
The Senior Creative Designer is responsible for developing original creative design concepts and approaches, overseeing multiple projects through execution. The role will include to lead our appointed creative agency and work with teams of technologists and strategists to create seamless experiences across a long list of digital platforms. This role will be reporting directly to the Head of Marketing.
- Generate strategic and engaging advertising ideas that will help with marketing objectives
- Produce sketches, visual references and storyboards to clearly convey concepts to the Marketing Team, Business Units and Stakeholders
- Manage multiple, complex projects in parallel in a fast-moving environment
- Collaborate with external vendors and ensure the defined UX / UI style guides and principles are followed
- Strong problem-solving skills in a design capacity
- Possess conceptual or visual ability and originality including illustrations and infographics
- Familiar with requirements and limits of print, web and social media mediums
- 2 to 3 years of experience in digital creative design
- A strong creative showcase portfolio is a must
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Experience Design
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for strategizing, creating, implementing, analysing, and reporting digital marketing strategies; which include social media, internal/external websites, and email communications. This person will also have web site responsibilities; as well as assist the department with enterprise-wide activities and events. This role reports to the Head of Marketing but works closely with a broad range of constituents across all departments and levels of the organization.
- Manage day-to-day maintenance and content development on all iSwitch owned platforms (Website, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube)
- Effectively implement and optimize all assigned digital campaigns (in the form of Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager campaigns, Email marketing using Mail Chimp)
- Utilization of data analysis to optimize campaigns to achieve lower CPAs
- Schedule blog content and optimize for SEO to deliver on team’s KPIs and goals
- Hands on experience implementing and managing advertising budget across Facebook and other paid search campaigns to drive demand and ROI
- Proficient in digital advertising & analytics tools such as Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
Customer Service specialist is responsible for strategizing, creating, implementing, analysing, and reporting digital marketing strategies; which include social media, internal/external websites, and email communications. This person will also have web site responsibilities; as well as assist the department with enterprise-wide activities and events. This role reports to the Head of Marketing but works closely with a broad range of constituents across all departments and levels of the organization.
- Multi-faceted support to customer service team in the daily operations for an Electricity Retailer
- Provide high quality services and achieves the defined service levels and important metrics
- Communicates with customers promptly and friendly
- Attends to billing enquiries, payment issues and general matters for electricity retail in day-to-day servicing and administrative needs of customers
- Holds at least a Diploma or equivalent education qualification
- Entry level candidates are welcome to apply as training will be provided
- Able to commit to a 5-day work week, including Saturday
Join Singapore’s most exciting Electricity Retailer and grow your career. We are looking for a Finance Executive and grow your career. We are looking for a Finance Executive who has an eye for detail, one who enjoys working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Reporting to the Senior Accountant, you will be assisting with the responsibilities below.Responsibilities
- GIRO / Recurring Credit Card Scheme Application
- a) Open / Check / Complete / Review / Activate Forms
- b) Input customer’s data into system
- c) Process and submit GIRO application forms to bank
- Diploma in Accountancy
- 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent
Alternatively, you may head to our subsidiary company iSwitch to check out the latest vacancies.